Chase Amazon Pay Bill
- Make a payment online and conduct other account-related activities
- Requires the customer to have an online account associated with an Amazon Rewards Visa Card
Please note when making a payment online before 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will be credited/posted that very day. When making an Amazon Rewards Visa Card payment after 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will NOT be credited/posted until the next day.
Other ways to make a payment?
- By mail: Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 94014, Palatine, IL 60094-4014 (PLEASE be sure to list the customer’s account name and number)
- Via Western Union: Use the Code City WALNUT (allow up to 7 days before the payment is posted)
- At a Chase Bank in person: Find a Chase Bank in any location via locator.chase.com
When making a payment via US mail please DO NOT send cash (customers are encouraged to make a payment to Chase via check associated with a good-standing checking account).
Common issues that customers may encounter when using a Chase Amazon Bill Pay reward card?
- Dispute a charge by calling the toll-free number found on the back of the Amazon Chase credit card
- When conducting a balance transfer please allow 3 to 15 business days for the transaction to be completed
- Chase offers FREE account alerts and customers are limited to a maximum of four email addresses and two phone numbers to receive Alerts via the fine print
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is a Chicago Based financial institution with a net income of over 20 billion US Dollars. The firm is considered one of the major players (aka top dogs) in the banking business.