American Express Entertainment
- Allows a member to browse entertainment rewards from American Express
- Users can search by interest, artist, event, or venue
Please note the American Express Entertainment program is subject to availability, not all seats are available and blackout dates may apply. All ticket purchases MUST be purchased with an American Express card and the offer is available in select cities.
AMEX Entertainment Notes
- All sales final
- No refunds and No exchanges
- Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express
- Some (but not all) events may be difficult for people with disabilities to attend
- Categories include Arts And Theatre, Family Fun, Sports, and Music
- Fleetwood Mac: On With The Show
- Motown the Musical
- Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Tour
- Charli XCX with Kitten and Little Daylight
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes
- Marriott Theatre for Young Audiences Presents – The Wizard of Oz
- Yo Gabba Gabba Live! The music is Awesome!
All event tickets will be made via Ticketmaster. Customers are provided with the opportunity to sign up for the AMEX Entertainment newsletter which will provide show information in cities before the dates are announced to the general public.
American Express is a New York-based credit payment card firm headed by Mr. Kenneth I. Chenault (CEO). The firm faces fierce competition from Discover Financial Services, VISA, and MasterCard Incorporated in an ever-expanding finance-based society.