- The type of device must be selected to begin
- An activation code will be needed during the process
- A&E channel corporate contact info is available
It could be argued (or calmly discussed) that many cable subscribers aren’t getting the full value out of their subscriptions. The reasoning behind such as statement has to do with the many who have yet to discover the ability to stream cable content online (believe it or not many such folks still exist). A&E subscribers who want to start getting the full bang for their buck can begin the streaming activation process by going to the AETV Authorize page and selecting the type of device that requires activation (Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV). Once the device has been confirmed a provider can be selected from the list shown in the middle of the page. Those who don’t see their provider in the featured list (AT&T, Bell, Bell Aliant, Spectrum, Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, Dish, Frontier, Hulu, Mediacom, Optimum, Rogers, Shaw, Telus, Verizon) can utilize the More Providers drop-down list to see all that is available (get ready for some searching because its a LOT). After the desired provided has been selected the activation code can be entered into the A&E Authorize page to continue with the activation process.
Available Shows on A&E
- Barry’d Treasure – Barry Weiss from Storage Wars goes on a collectible-finding journey
- Barter Kings – A fascinating look at the jobs of Steve McHugh and Antonio Palazzola
- Donnie Loves Jenny – Features celebrity couple Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Walberg
- Storage Wars: Northern Treasures – Get ready for some haggling every Wednesday
- Fix This Yard – Amy Devers and Alan Luxmore spend a weekend transforming a yard
After the activation code has been entered at the AETV Authorize page the Continue button can be clicked to proceed to the selected provider’s site to continue with the device activation process (once at the provider site the subscription must be confirmed before completing the process). Those with corporate-related questions for A&E can try writing to the network’s office in New York, New York (also known as the BIG APPLE!).